1. The Promoter is: Luvo Store Pty Ltd (ACN 29 610 941 154)
The above-mentioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to legal residents of Australia who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. Participants who are under the age of eighteen (18) must have written consent from a parent or guardian. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive a prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules.
3. Participants will automatically receive an entry with a purchase at luvostore.com.au. Participants will receive one (1) entry per fifty dollars ($50) spent during the giveaway period up to a maximum of one thousand dollars ($1000) and twenty (20) entries.
4. Closing date for entries will be 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday, 28th February 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: For every fifty ($50) spent the participant receives one (1) entry into the draw up to a maximum of one thousand ($1000) and twenty (20) entries. The winner will receive one thousand five hundred ($1500) in Luvo credit and four additional winners will receive two hundred and fifty ($250) in Luvo credit.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be drawn at random through a random entry selector on March 1st 2021 at 12pm AEST.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.