* * *
This item is currently on Pre-order.
Please note: We are experiencing extremely high demand for this product. As we only have a limited number of stock available for Pre-order, we suggest you order today if you want to secure yours.
Expected Despatch Date: 17th of August.
Don't worry, If you purchase other items within the same order they will be shipped out to you immediately.
* * *
Simply all things glam, this beauty features a luxe yet modern and chic aesthetic encased with stunning glittering crystals. This is the first crystal vanity mirror in Australia, exclusively designed by Luvo Store.
Featuring adjustable brightness with the addition of tri-temperature controls (Cool, Neutral or Warm), means you can perfect your best face in gorgeous white light to a luminous warm glow, #flawless! It’s the ultimate statement piece for glamorous vanity stations, providing impeccable, even, studio-quality illumination. Crafted exclusively for all glam lovers!
Additional features include:
- Sensitive Touch Luvo Logo (to switch on, adjust brightness and customise temperature)
- Bluetooth Sound System (with touch screen functions to Play/Pause/Change songs)
- 2 x USB ports
- Fully adjustable brightness controls
- Tri-temperature controls (cool, neutral and warm light settings)
- Energy efficient duo-tone LED Lights
- Australian 240V power plug
- Keyholes for easy wall mounting
- Approved to Australian Safety Standards
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- Dimensions: 78 x 60 x 6cm (mirror alone) 3 x 64 x 20cm (base alone)
Model Number: Crystal Vanity Mirror 1.2
Colour Temperature Settings: 6400K, 3000K, and 4500K.
Vanity Mirror Dimensions: 600 x 780 x 60mm
Base Dimensions: 640 x 200 x 25mm
Material: Aluminium frame + Steel rectangular base
Rated Voltage & Frequency: 220-240V~50/60Hz Max Power: 12xMAX3W
Connectivity: 2xUSB Port: 2A
Bluetooth Speakers: Short Range (works with all devices).
Please ensure you are purchasing your lighting from an Approved Australian retailer that has passed all Australian electrical safety exams.
The product fulfils the requirements of AS/NZS 60598.2.4:2005+A1:2007 used in conjunction with AS/NZS 60598.1:2017.